Date(s) - 01/30/2018
6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
The Carrot Seed
Please join us for our first ever Cookbook Club at The Carrot Seed starting Tuesday, January 30th! We will be working our way through Molly Yeh’s cookbook, Molly on the Range: Recipes and Stories from an Unlikely Life on a Farm. The club will take place every Tuesday from January 30th to February 27th from 6:30 p.m. till 7:30 p.m. at The Carrot Seed in Downtown Brookings (5 nights). The first night will be an intro and ice breaking night. Each of the four following meetings will focus on one section of the cookbook. Three people will be assigned to each meeting to prepare food from that section of the book to share with the group. Highlights of the club include:
– Discounted copy of Molly on the Range ($25 vs list price of $32.50)
– Tasting of unique ingredients used in the book with Dan from Flavor International Restaurant and Grocery
– Sampling of food made in the book each week (Attendees will be in charge of preparing/sharing one dish total over the course of the five weeks.)
– 10% off store merchandise on club evenings
– Meeting and interacting with other area food lovers
– A few surprises along the way!
The group is limited to 12 participants and we expect the seats to fill quickly. Pre-registration and payment is required to ensure we have a copy of the book ready for you. Membership to the club is $25, which includes a hard cover copy of the book.
Sign up here: mkt.com/
Learn about Molly Yeh here: mynameisyeh.com/about
Ask questions here: kirsten@carrotseedkitchen.