Date(s) - 08/07/2019
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
The South Dakota Agricultural Heritage Museum hosts a summertime Food Trucks & Fun series throughout June, July, and August in Brookings. Come out and enjoy good food and good company! This series is open to the public and seating will be available. Spend your lunch break with the Ag Museum and local food trucks while catching live music on select days.
- June 12 | Ollies Food Truck
- June 26 | Backyard BBQ Food Truck & Music by Kyle Knutson
- July 10 | Nick’s Hamburger Shop Food Truck & Music by Contae Loch
- July 24 | Ollies Food Truck
- August 7 | Backyard BBQ Food Truck & Music by Kyle Knutson
- August 21 | TBAParking InformationVisitor parking (including handicap parking) is available on the west side of our museum. There is additional parking located behind/north of the building.Building Access DirectionsThe Agricultural Heritage Museum is fully accessible. Handicap parking spaces can be found on the west side of our building. The outside spaces where events are held are also fully accessible.